Take note of the wineries that gave birth to noble grapes. From the fiery merlots from Bordeaux to the delicious cabernet’s fruity essence, It is a must to try the entire range during your camping adventure.
Continue reading to learn about the best wine camping locations for the best wine-tasting experience and stunning scenery.
- Tuscany, Italy
Here’s the Italian treasure that is famous for its Chianti and delicious Italian food items. Wine enthusiasts often come to this city to experience wine tasting experience like they’ve never experienced before.
If you’re bored with the bustling streets of Milan and want to escape, head towards the north-west to experience the gorgeous vineyards, historic castles, and stunning mountains. If you’re visiting Tuscany, be sure to camp out the night in the Apuan Alps in the clear skies.
Additionally, purchase an authentic bottle of Chianti to keep warm and entertained at the bonfire. It is possible to book the camping slots in order to avoid any last-minute stress. But remember to pack an extra top rack for a wine camping experience at any time.
* Castello di Nipozzanois: A winery established over in the past a thousand years by the original winemakers. Alongside top-quality wines, their team shows you the well-known cellars in which the authentic Chianti is prepared. Additionally, you will get a look around the renowned kitchen area and vineyards.
* Capezzana offers one of the top Chianti tasting experiences as well as an unforgettable cookery school along with olive grooves. In summer, you should go to this spot to look at the unique Florence’s Duomo, followed by a Vin Santo tasting.
- Sonoma, California
California has some of the top wines and also beautiful wineries. If you decide to be in the state, ensure you spend an evening or two in the renowned wine region that is Sonoma Valley.
Together with the adjacent Napa Valley, you have the unique opportunity to visit two wine regions simultaneously. By combining the full-bodied wine camping experience, you can make unforgettable memories.
Additionally, it will also satisfy the needs of the sommelier within you. All you have to do is enjoy genuine wines and pair them with tasty Californian wine pairings at your campsite.
- Rhine Mansion, or Beringer, is a winery with a giddy atmosphere that reveals the true winemaking scenario in the region. You can taste wines crafted from top wineries and efficient cellars. The experts also provide adequate wine education to all wine enthusiasts who are around.
- Francis Ford Coppola Winery, the modern winery equipped with every amenity, such as a pool, cinema with a variety of dining options, and tennis courts. When you visit Sonoma, ensure you go for Red Blend wine, which is the wine of the valley’s specialty.
- Bordeaux, France
If you’re a red wine lover, you must take a camping trip within the French region. The red wine from Bordeaux is named after the city of Bordeaux, located in the middle of France.
The region is home to the prestigious cabernet sauvignon grapes and the merlot. Alongside the delicious wines, visitors can look at the stunning scenery of the vast vineyards.
If you are bored of the wineries, get out to eat some of the delicious dishes in Michelin-starred restaurants. It is possible to pair these popular food items with the traditional cabernet sauvignon.
- Chateau of Agassac provides themed tours for those who want to learn more about the source and the making of authentic wines. Additionally, the most memorable drinking experience at the winery is definitely the main attraction of this prestigious winery. The winery also offers activities for kids, such as adventure tours and treasure hunts.
- Chateau La Dominique provides top-of-the-line cellars and wine-tasting guides along with Merlot reds. It also lets you discover the UNESCO-designated town that is located right near this amazing winery. Drink an ice-cold glass of cabernet wine and relax with your family and friends.
- Porto, Portugal
Are you a lover of Portuguese sweet wine, enriched by the sweetness of honey and cherries? If so, then you should satisfy your desires with an overnight wine camping trip to Porto.
The place is famous for its real Port Port wine. This location gives the sommeliers a genuine pleasure. It is possible to experience wine and viticulture production live in the top cellars and vineyards.
If this doesn’t impress you, then get out to explore the amazing wineries that are dotted around the city. Don’t forget to pick up several bottles to give to your friends and family as a token of your appreciation. What makes this experience more memorable is the historical education that the world-renowned Port Wine Museum offers.
- Ferreira is a soaring winery that gives guests the chance to sample two to five authentic wines directly in the wine cellar. The best part is that you will know details about the Douro region as well as the history of the production of port wine. The wine tours with the 200-year-old cellars, as well as Dona’s residence, are an absolute show-stopper.
- Graham’s Port Lodge is one of the oldest wineries in this region, brimming with cellars from the past and delicious wines. You can pick from the alternatives available, including visiting the museum or an expansive wine-tasting room that has a small crowd.
- Willamette Valley, Oregon
For those who want to experience camping as well as the traditional and smoky wines, be sure you go to this 150-mile stretch that houses hundreds of wineries. Willamette Valley, located in Oregon, is among the most sought-after wine destinations around the world.
You should try the well-known Pinot Noir varieties that obtain their beginnings from Oregonian property. In addition, the camping experience on the mountain’s cascade experience is a must for all lovers of viticulture.
Don’t forget to pick up several enthusiastic Pinot wines from the most renowned wineries.
- 3 Fools Winery, the winery that is meticulous in the handling of their production of wine, is a must-visit. Because of their delicious flavors as well as authentic spice, it is likely to become awestruck by the spirit. The owners strive to source the highest quality grapes and then make the most delicious wines that they can.
- The A-to-Z Wineworks is the most popular winery to visit if you appreciate distinctive practices in viticulture. The winemakers at this winery follow specific biochemical processes to make the best wines. Furthermore, the Pinot Noirs are extremely delicious and will make you want to know more.
Winemakers from all over the world want to take part in an adventure in the wine world that will allow them to taste authentic wines.
There are numerous wine camping spots across the world. But only a handful provide the best food and tasty wines.
You should look up and locate areas with amazing wineries as well as techniques for making wine. If you’re a fan of the viticulture industry, you should find out more about the wine-producing regions.
Check out the best wine camping sites to open your senses and satisfy your wine cravings by tasting amazing fine wines.