Camping allows you to take a break and relax amid nature. If you’re a professional sommelier, consider taking an excursion to wine every now and then.
To achieve these goals, learning about the fantastic camping spots filled with stunning wineries and tasty food and wine pairings is essential.
Be sure to think about the wineries that spawned the noble grapes. From the fiery merlots from Bordeaux to the delicious cabernet’s vibrant fruity aroma, Trying the whole range during your camping trip is a must.
Read on to discover the best wine camping spots to enjoy the most awe-inspiring tasting of wine and beautiful scenery.
Here’s the Italian treasure famous for its Chianti and mouthwatering Italian delights. Wine lovers frequently visit this city to experience wine tasting like never before.
If you’re tired of the bustling streets of Milan, take a trip toward the northwest and enjoy the stunning vineyards, historical castles, and stunning mountains. While visiting Tuscany, ensure you stay the night camping in the Apuan Alps in the clear skies.
Additionally, purchase an authentic bottle of Chianti to keep warm and entertained around the bonfire. It’s a good idea to reserve the slots for camping to avoid any last-minute stress. But remember to pack your top rack to enjoy your wine camping experience any time.
* Castello di Nipozzanois: A winery established over in the past a thousand years by authentic winemakers. In addition to a top-quality tasting of wines, The staff will also take visitors to the cellars where the genuine Chianti is prepared. Also, you get a look around the popular kitchen and vineyards.
* Capezzana offers one of the most memorable Chianti tasting experiences, an exhilarating cookery class, and olive grooves. In summer, it is a must to visit the place to gaze at the unique Florence’s Duomo, followed by a vine tasting of Santo.
California hosts some of the top wines and also beautiful wineries. If you decide to visit the state, stay one or two nights in the well-known wine area, Sonoma Valley.
With the adjoining Napa Valley, you have the unique opportunity to explore two wine valleys simultaneously. Combining the full-bodied wine camping experience, you can make much-needed memories.
In addition, it can fulfill the sommelier’s desires within you. You only have to drink genuine wines and pair them with tasty Californian wine pairings at your campsite.
- Rhine Mansion or Beringer is a winery with a giddy atmosphere that reveals the actual wine-making process in this region. It is possible to sample wines made from the top wineries and cellars that are efficient. The experts also provide adequate wine education to all wine enthusiasts who are out there.
- Francis Ford Coppola Winery is a modern winery with all the amenities you can ever want, including a cinema theatre, swimming pool, dining spaces, and Bocce courts. If you’re visiting Sonoma, be sure to go for Red Blend wine, which is the specialty of the Sonoma Valley.
If you’re a wine lover, you must take a camping trip within the French region. The red wine from Bordeaux is named after the city of Bordeaux, located in the middle of France.
This region is home to a variety of prestigious grapes like Cabernet Sauvignon as well as Merlot. Alongside the delicious wines, you can look at the stunning scenery of the vast vineyards.
If you are bored of the wineries, get out to enjoy the exquisite cuisine in Michelin-starred restaurants. You can pair these delicious food items with a classic cabernet sauvignon.
- Chateau D’Agassac provides themed tours for visitors interested in learning more about the source and the making of genuine wines. The ultimate drinking experience at the winery is a highlight of this exceptional winery. The winery also offers fun for kids with activities like treasure hunts and adventure tours.
- Chateau La Dominique provides top-of-the-line cellars, wine-tasting guides, and Merlot reds. It also lets you discover the UNESCO-listed town near this amazing winery. Drink an ice-cold glass of cabernet wine and have a great time with your family and friends.
Are you a fan of Portuguese sweet wine enriched by the deliciousness of honey and cherries? If so, you must satisfy your desires with an overnight wine camping trip to Porto.
The place is famous for its genuine Port wines, the location provides sommeliers with absolute pleasure. In real-time, you can observe the viticulture and wine production with top-quality wineries and vineyards.
If you need more than this impresses you, explore the amazing wineries that line the city. Make sure to buy some bottles for your friends to show your love. What makes this trip more memorable is the world-renowned Port Wine Museum’s historical education.
- Ferreira is an exhilarating winery that allows guests to sample up to 5 authentic wines straight from the bottom of their cellar. The best part is that you will know things about the Douro region and the background of the port wine industry. The wine tours that include two-hundred-year-old cellars and Dona’s residence are a real show-stopper.
- Graham’s Port Lodge is one of the oldest wineries in this region. It is awash with historic cellars and delicious wines. You can pick from the choices available, such as visiting the museum or a sizeable wine-tasting room with a small crowd.
Willamette Valley, Oregon
For those who want to experience camping and the traditional and smoky wines, go to this 150-mile stretch of land that houses over 500 wineries. Willamette Valley, located in Oregon, is among the most sought-after wine destinations worldwide.
You should try the well-known Pinot Noir varieties that obtain their roots from Oregonian property. In addition, the camping experience on the mountain’s cascade experience is a must for all lovers of viticulture.
Remember to pick up some enthusiastic Pinot wine bottles at the renowned wineries.